The last contest of a three-game series between the New York Mets (39-22) and the Los Angeles Angels (29-32) will be showcased on Sunday Night Baseball. Each team picked up a win in the first two battles of the series. Taijuan Walker (3-2, 3.28 ERA) is on the mound for New York, while Patrick Sandoval (3-1, 2.81 ERA) gets the start for Los Angeles.
First pitch from Angel Stadium is set for 7:08 p.m. ET. Los Angeles is the -115 money line favorite (risk $115 to win $100) in the latest Mets vs. Angels odds from Caesars Sportsbook, while New York is a -105 underdog. The over-under for total runs scored is nine. Before making any Angels vs. Mets picks, you need to see the MLB predictions and betting advice from SportsLine’s advanced computer model.
The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every MLB game 10,000 times and it is off to a strong start to the 2022 season. It’s on a 52-37 roll on top-rated MLB money-line picks through nine weeks, returning over $800 for $100 players. Anyone following it has seen huge returns.
Now, the model has set its sights on Mets vs. Angels, and just locked in its picks and MLB predictions. You can head to SportsLine now to see the model’s picks. Here are several MLB odds and betting lines for Angels vs. Mets:
- Mets vs. Angels money line: Los Angeles -115, New York -105
- Mets vs. Angels run-line: New York +1.5 (-200)
- Mets vs. Angels over-under: 9 runs
- Mets vs. Angels tickets: See tickets at StubHub
- NYM: The Mets are 8-1 in their last nine vs. a team with a losing record
- LAA: The Angels are 5-1 in their last six inter-league games as a favorite
Featured Game | Los Angeles Angels vs. New York Mets