A National League East series wraps up when the New York Mets (47-26) and the Miami Marlins (32-38) square off on Sunday afternoon. New York is going for the sweep after picking up wins in the first two matchups of the series. David Peterson (4-1, 3.18 ERA) is starting for New York, while Daniel Castano (0-1, 2.57 ERA) gets the nod for Miami.
First pitch is set for 12:05 p.m. ET. Caesars Sportsbook lists New York as the -145 favorite (risk $145 to win $100) in the latest Mets vs. Marlins odds, while Miami is the +125 underdog. The over-under for total runs is set at 8.5. Before making any Marlins vs. Mets picks, you need to see the MLB predictions and betting advice from SportsLine’s advanced computer model.
The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every MLB game 10,000 times and it is off to a strong start to the 2022 season. It’s on a 56-47 roll on top-rated MLB money-line picks through 11 weeks. Anybody who has followed it has seen profitable returns.
Now, the model has set its sights on Mets vs. Marlins, and just locked in its picks and MLB predictions. You can head to SportsLine now to see the model’s picks. Here are several MLB odds and betting lines for Marlins vs. Mets:
- Mets vs. Marlins money line: New York -145, Miami +125
- Mets vs. Marlins run-line: Miami +1.5 (-135)
- Mets vs. Marlins over-under: 8.5 runs
- Mets vs. Marlins tickets: See tickets at StubHub
- NYM: Mets are 5-1 in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a losing record
- MIA: Marlins are 4-0 in their last 4 games after losing the first 2 games of a series
Featured Game | Miami Marlins vs. New York Mets