THE FLATS – Georgia Tech baseball now offers two additional ticket options for the 2023 season that benefit fans who don’t want to commit to a full season ticket.
Fans can now purchase a Six-Game Plan or Flex Pack Plan:
Six-Game Plan Membership Benefits:
- Design Your Own Plan: Select any six (6) games from the 2023 schedule and secure your seat location in the chairback sections for your must-see matchups!
- Discounted Rates: Save on the overall price compared to single-game options, getting six (6) games for just $75.
Flex Pack Plan Membership Benefits:
- Our Most Flexible Plan: Starting at just $65, Georgia Tech’s Flex Plan delivers the most flexibility for the lowest price!
- You Choose: Each Flex Plan contains 10 GA ticket vouchers that are redeemable in any combination. You choose the matchup and the quantity of tickets needed.
- You Control: Vouchers will be redeemable online by logging into your ticket account at ramblinwreck.com/myaccount. From there, select your games and how many tickets you need!
The Yellow Jackets return a reloaded roster that includes veterans, five transfers and the No. 3 recruiting class in the country, according to Perfect Game. Georgia Tech will look to remain red-hot in 2023 and capture its third ACC Coastal Division Championship in four years en route to its fourth-straight NCAA Tournament appearance.
2023 Schedule Highlights:
- Hosts five Atlantic Coast Conference series, including NCAA Regional participants Notre Dame, Virginia and North Carolina;
- Hosts 2022 College World Series participants Notre Dame and Auburn and 2022 Super Regional teams North Carolina, Auburn and Notre Dame;
- Plays nine teams who made the NCAA Tournament field in 2022 (Notre Dame, Georgia Southern, Virginia, Louisville, Virginia Tech, Auburn, Kennesaw State, Miami, Georgia, North Carolina and Long Island);
- Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate: The Yellow Jackets will look to make it three-straight years winning the annual series against archrival Georgia in their three-game series. After UGA hosts on Friday (Time TBA), Georgia Tech will host the Saturday, March 4 matchup at 2 p.m. before the contests shifts on Sunday, March 5, to the 20th annual Spring Baseball Classic at Coolray Field, home of the Gwinnett Stripers, to benefit Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta;
- Also hosts in-state foes Kennesaw State (March 1), Georgia Southern (April 4) and Georgia State (April 11);
- Plays six teams ranked in the top-25 RPI last season and 12 teams ranked in the top-50, including eight…